Austin Simply Fit Resolution Challenge Week 9
- Goal this Week:Work HARD!
- Progress: I am coming to the end of my challenge and I feel GREAT!
- Hardest Thing to do This Week: Bonnie, my trainer, upped my weights and my cardio work. She pushes me hard and really keeps me on track!
- Favorite Food: The after workout one! Anything packed full of protein and carbs is what I need.
- Favorite Exercise: Pushups! Who knew that I could do pushups with my legs fully extended? Lots of times trainers underestimate the strength of women – NOT so with Bonnie. I did 10 in a row…and then I did it again, 2 more times.
- Craving: To end this part of my journey and move on to the next – I am looking over the Austin Simply Fit options to decide my next steps.
- Favorite Meal this Week: I keep hearing that breakfast is pretty darn important. I know that I feel A LOT better when I eat it – I imagine most people do. For me, I need a breakfast that is quick and I can eat on the go. Over the weeks, I have come across a few good tips and tricks for setting myself up for success with a good breakfast. This is one of my favorite!
Quick and Easy Eggs & English Muffins
optional: spinach, cheese
Cook eggs in advance
- Use a regular muffin pan, spray it with oil, then crack an egg in it.
- Fill up as many muffin spots as you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the yolk is cooked to your liking. Remove and cool.
- Once cool, use a rubber spatula to remove, store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Morning of preparation
- Toast your English muffin.
- Heat your egg up in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- BOOM! Easy, grab-n-go breakfast.
TIP: Add chopped spinach and shredded cheese to some. Spread Dijon mustard on your English muffin.